An Affordable Alternative to Facility Care
We help create an affordable alternative to facility care, allowing you to remain independent in your own home with one-on-one care.
We are able to offer competitive and affordable pricing because we keep our overhead low and we have small offices. Our care-givers and nurse aides receive higher wages, and therefore have higher job satisfaction.
The basic rates for service for one person, including weekends and evenings are:
- $21.50/hour for care – (Four hour minimum)
- $320.00/day for live-in care
- $47.00 for one hour brief visit
*certain conditions apply
Our home care services are available for as little as four hours a day or up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The home care services we offer include:
- Hourly Home Care – For as little as four hours a day or as much as 24 hours a day, we can assist you with daily living tasks, help run errands, and provide companionship.
- Live-in Care – We provide full-time live-in care, often at less cost than facility care.
- Physical Challenges/Disabilities/Accidents – If you have a short-term physical impairment or a long-term physical challenge or disability, we can assist you with daily living tasks and needs, helping you to remain independent.
*The Care Registry may eligible for reimbursement for Long-term Care (LTC) Insurance holders.
Senior Care Consultants – helps you get information, direction, and advice for you or you loved one’s situation.
- Geriatric Care Management & Consulting – We help you evaluate care solutions for you and your family.
- We can continue to monitor and manage as needed.
- Legal Guardianship – We can assist the family member appointed as guardian and, in limited cases, accept legal guardianship appointments through the Pennsylvania Court system.
Call Now to Learn How We Can Help You with Your Home Care Needs – 412-421-5202